VIP admission gives you access to after-parties, meals and giveaways. Both admissions are per person and include parking.
April 21 @ 8:00 am - April 22 @ 8:00 pm CDT$125.00 – $200.00
- Swag bag included
- All campers must have event tickets (sold separate)
- Sites assigned upon arrival – if you want a site next to your friends, please plan to arrive at the same time
- One vehicle is allowed, everything (vehicle, tent/s, camping items) must fit within your campsite
- Check-in: 1pm-8pm Thursday / Friday-Saturday, 8am-7pm
- Re-entry during daylight hours only
- Must show event tickets (seperate) for all passengers at arrival.
- All campers must exit by 11 am Sunday
Commonly Asked Questions
Each camping pass covers a single vehicle per pass. All expo attendees will need to purchase a pass to the expo.
Camping passes are for the camping area only. All expo attendees will need to purchase a pass either VIP or General Admission to the expo.
General camping passes are for the open camping area. Designed for car camping or tent camping. No services are available for camping spots. The RV pass is for a designated RV spot that includes a 30AMP connection and water.
There is a bath house with showers and toilets within walking distance of all camping spots.
Children 14 and under are free if accompanied by an adult.
Pets are welcome anywhere on the property except inside any buildings. We love our pups and bring them everywhere we can, unfortunately the fairgrounds does not allow our furry friends inside their buildings.